cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP system woes

jamoleo
Hooked

HELP system woes

I'm trying to report my broadband issue but if I text HELP during opening hours I get no response, but trying it outside of hours I get a response to say it's closed but the message will be picked when open again. My account includes my mobile number in the mobile field so the account matches the phone I texted from.

I'm trying to rule out router issues by getting a line check done. I get no connection at all, the WAN light never even tries to light when rebooting the router. Same when doing a factory reset and adding on the plusnet DSL settings. Changed the DSL cable to the 5C Master socket but no difference. I guess the filter in the master socket could be dead. 

Going to give it another shot tomorrow morning but please plusnet what am I doing wrong? I've been without broadband for over 2 weeks now.

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 280

Re: HELP system woes

@jamoleo Try ringing in?

John
ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Hey @jamoleo  I've run a test on your line and it's showing there is a possible fault with your landline, which we don't supply. Have you tested the landline phone to see if this is working and if there is no noise on the line? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
jamoleo
Hooked

Hi Claudia,

Apologies for the response delay - the landline phone is working perfectly but the DSL connection is dead. Managed to try a new router but it's exactly the same.

Will call BT in the morning I guess

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 110

Hey there @jamoleo did you manage to get through to BT at all?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team