cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent Disconnections with Thomson v8

nathanb38

Frequent Disconnections with Thomson v8

Hi Joanne- can you please get one of your engineers to have a look at my account settings within plusnet.
Ive only been a member about a month and my router disconnects continuously - especially when I have multple laptops plus phones connected.
Its a thomson router its running v8 sw and its driving me crazy!!!
Nathan
dick:green Post split off to raise visibility as it appeared unrelated to it's previous thread.
1 REPLY 1
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Wireless issues with Thomson v8 (after firmware upgrade) Updated.

If the problem is worse with multiple devices and phones connected suspicion is likely to fall on a problem internal to your premises being the cause of your problems. Have you been through the tips on the dropping connection help page to help eliminate problems within your premises?
If the problem is still present when those checks have been done I suggest raising a fault through the Broadband Troubleshooter (make sure you answer all questions). This carries out some initial checks which will help get the fault resolution process underway. Don't worry if that reports "no fault found", it doesn't mean there isn't a fault, just that more detailed investigation is needed to check things out.
David
David