Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre speed suddenly dropped

ajs74
Dabbler

Fibre speed suddenly dropped

Hi
For the last 6 months, I have been on Plusnet Fibre and having signed up for the 80/20 trial and confirmed the changes to my account at the end of the trial, I have been enjoying DL speeds of just over 40Mb/s and UL of 8-10Mb/s - all tested regularly via Speedtest.net. However, a couple of days ago, I noticed my speed had dropped somewhat and having carried out tests via several speed test sites, my DL has dropped to ~15Mb/s and UL to ~5Mb/s.
I switched my router off for 10 mins but this did not help and I have left it for a few days to see if it was just a temp glitch but I am still getting the slow speeds.
One thing I have noticed is that the Current Line Speed in the Member Centre is at 78Mb.
Could someone look into this for me?
Many thanks
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre speed suddenly dropped

We're having a few issues with our internal systems at the moment but I'll look into this ASAP for you.
Unless you've done so already can you log a fault please: http://faults.plus.net
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre speed suddenly dropped

I've just been able to run some checks but I'm unable to see any obvious causes so raising a fault should be your next port of call.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team