cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Broadband has disconnected

dsdxp

Fibre Broadband has disconnected

Hi At 2am onwards this morning my fibre broadband has stopped working. At first I thought it might have been the actual line itself, but that is working without issues. I have the orange B sign and the router flashing orange, I have tried resetting the router, switching it off and on again and even used another working filter cable (one that plugs into the router and into the filter socket) and still it does not work or connect.

I was wondering if you could find out why this is please? Having to type this on my work PC.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Fibre Broadband has disconnected

@dsdxp 

Report a fault at https://faults.plus.net.

Alternatively 

For a problem with your broadband,

Text HELP followed by your landline number to 07800008121.
e.g. HELP 01234567891
(charges may apply at your standard rate)

• We’ll run tests on your connection to find out what’s going on
  • If you need an engineer, we’ll text you in 15 mins to book a slot
  • If you don't need an engineer, our award-winning UK based support team will aim to call you within 30 mins to help sort the problem, though we're really busy at the moment, so this may be a little longer. 
  • Service available Mon-Sun: 8am to 8pm 
  • Outside of these hours please see our Help and Support guides, and if you’re still having trouble we’ll pick up your message when we’re open

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Fibre Broadband has disconnected

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see your broadband's stopped working. From what I can see there's a major service outage in your area and our suppliers estimate to have that fixed by midnight tonight.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet