Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email collection problem - mail.force9.net not accepting password

Firejack
Grafter

Re: Email collection problem - mail.force9.net not accepting password

Yup I agree with Roger.
Every time something unexpected happens people are far to quick to start pointing the finger and complain. If people just exercise a little patience by having some faith in the Plusnet Comms team and wait for a reply. So much unnecessary stress and misinformation can be avoided.
I for one personally trust the Comms team to be working their socks off trying to contact us when there has been a problem. They have a proven track record for doing just that. Smiley
Mark
Grafter

Hi all.
I have posted an update on this morning's event here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,61274.0.html
Hopefully this will provide a better understanding of the events.
Nick_Russell
Grafter

Quote from: shutter
I was not indicating that the "mods" should post the information.....

We are only asking for a status.  The main complaint is lack of info,we don't want to point fingers. I would have thought it would save a lot of calls and tickets if this was done.  As shutter asks why can't PlusNet staff post to a Status forum.  It could be made read only and restricted so that only PlusNet staff can post to it.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Exactly  Roll_eyes  Grin
Mark
Grafter

As shutter asks why can't PlusNet staff post to a Status forum.  It could be made read only and restricted so that only PlusNet staff can post to it.

I have covered this in my update guys and any feedback would be appreciated in that thread.
Yes we should have comms'd more effectively, however as the Comms team were unaware of this situation until just after 8am we were unable to do so.
As I stated in the update, this has been addressed internally this morning.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Quote from: Mark
As shutter asks why can't PlusNet staff post to a Status forum.  It could be made read only and restricted so that only PlusNet staff can post to it.

I have covered this in my update guys and any feedback would be appreciated in that thread.
Yes we should have comms'd more effectively, however as the Comms team were unaware of this situation until just after 8am we were unable to do so.
As I stated in the update, this has been addressed internally this morning.
unquote

And with that ..... I think that this thread should be closed to further discussion, save to refer  to the update by Mark..... Which, by the way, is very informative, and thank you for the update..... Smiley

ChemicalBrother
Grafter

I wholeheartedly agree.
I will indeed bring this thread to a close in favour of this thread, which provides a fair amount of detail, which can then be used for good, wholesome discussion.
*Locked*