Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLM reset please

FIXED
MPC
Grafter

DLM reset please

I recently received a Hub Two as part of my contract renewal, but having replaced the Hub One, upload speeds were immediately 20% lower than before the change over.

I'd appreciate a DLM reset please to see if that restores the higher upload, as my phone line is long enough it won't ever recover to a higher speed on its own.

Sincerely,

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: DLM reset please

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch @MPC, I'm really sorry you are having an issue with your upload speed, I can appreciate the hassle this is causing. 

I'm sorry for the delay in responding, we're chocca at the moment so it is taking longer than usual to get back to you guys. 

I have placed a DLM reset through which will take about 30 minutes, give it over night and let me know how its been tomorrow. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
MPC
Grafter

Re: DLM reset please

Thanks Sammy!

The reset's come through, and 15 minutes since the line restart, the download and the upload are both about 7.5% better than the previous Hub Two sync.

I think that's about all my line's capable of with the Hub Two, so thanks for that!

Kind of interesting in passing that the Hub One achieved a slower download and faster upload than the Hub Two on my particular line and routers.

All the best!

Mark

Hub One (max shows the pre router change 40/6):

Hub One.png

Hub Two (max stats show the post-DLM reset speeds - 43/5.3 and the average the pre-reset 40/5.0):

Hub Two.png