Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Surfer
Grafter

Cancellation

Today I got a message from Plusnet;

We're emailing you to let you know that as your cancellation request has now been placed. Your cancellation will take place on 23/09/2016.

I transferred across to BT on the 24th August and Plusnet were notified as Plusnet also advised me of the cancellation so why has the date been shifted to 23/09/2016.  In addition, I cannot log into my account to view the account which is one of the biggest drawbacks when doing any account Online.

Please advise.

3 REPLIES
Surfer
Grafter

Re: Cancellation

It seems that once you cancel with Plus net they have no further interest in any queries on yoru account!

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

I'm sorry for the confusion in regards to your account. I can confirm that your account is closed and you line transferred to your new provider at the end of August.

I hope this helps

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
Surfer
Grafter

If the account was closed last month why is there a debit due to go out tomorrow for £8.45 as I have already paid the amount to clsoe the account earlier this month?   In addition I have not been notified of this debit and the date of the debit is not the normal time of the month the debit occurs and I am supposed to be given 10 days notice of a change of date of a debit.  Please resolve ASAP!