Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Surfer
Grafter

Cancellation

Today I got a message from Plusnet;

We're emailing you to let you know that as your cancellation request has now been placed. Your cancellation will take place on 23/09/2016.

I transferred across to BT on the 24th August and Plusnet were notified as Plusnet also advised me of the cancellation so why has the date been shifted to 23/09/2016.  In addition, I cannot log into my account to view the account which is one of the biggest drawbacks when doing any account Online.

Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3
Surfer
Grafter

Re: Cancellation

It seems that once you cancel with Plus net they have no further interest in any queries on yoru account!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I'm sorry for the confusion in regards to your account. I can confirm that your account is closed and you line transferred to your new provider at the end of August.

I hope this helps

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Surfer
Grafter

If the account was closed last month why is there a debit due to go out tomorrow for £8.45 as I have already paid the amount to clsoe the account earlier this month?   In addition I have not been notified of this debit and the date of the debit is not the normal time of the month the debit occurs and I am supposed to be given 10 days notice of a change of date of a debit.  Please resolve ASAP!