cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Hub manager

cwardle16
Hooked

Re: Can't log into Hub manager

I've managed to log into the hub and using the troubleshooter the router is on and working. However each time I try to open my browser it brings the plusnet hub window up and I have to select 'use internet connection as it is'.
Also the hub says user name as setup@. Is this correct? Or do I need to make some adjustments?
Many thanks
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

@cwardle16 Glad you've got into the Hub. If your 'go live' day is today, as I've said before it can take up to midnight for the PN system to fully integrate. That 'setup' user suggests that it is not fully up and running yet. If it still shows like that tomorrow morning, you will need to manually input you PN username and password.

If you want to see if it is just a system hold-up, try doing that now - it can only refuse it, and you can always try again in the morning.

Any problems tomorrow, come back here and we can possibly advise further.

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to see your router's not working. Can you private message me your account username so I can take a closer look? I've tried to find your account from the details in your forum profile but nothing's matching up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

@Gandalf Is it possible the system hasn't fully configured the OPs account as it was supposed to go live today - up to midnight?

John
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Maybe but it's probably prudent to double check and see if there's anything we can do to manually push things through.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the private message @cwardle16

Sorry for the delay, I can see your account went live at 4:15pm yesterday and you seem to be up and running.

Is everything working now? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Fibre

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

cwardle16
Hooked