cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Usage V Useage Activity

cairn

Broadband Usage V Useage Activity

As a broadband I should be able to see both useage and activity but I can only see useage.Any ideas why please?
4 REPLIES 4
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Broadband Usage V Useage Activity

What do you mean by activity?
I assume you mean the breakdown of usage into categories. This is no available on all packages so what package are you on?
If you are on BBYW or legacy premier / BB+ you can see your usage breakdown by clicking the View Internet Actvities link on VMBU. If it does not exists then your package does not support it.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

members centre, lh side connection settings, view my usage, view internet activities.  Done
he is a new user and probably doesnt know what BBYW, Legacy Premier, VMBU mean
cairn

You are correct in what I mean by 'activity' and that is the definition applied to it by PlusNet !
I have a £14.99 a month Broadband package and have been with plusnet for over 7 years!
A friend has just taken a Broadband Option 1 package at £9.99 a month and he gets 'Useage Activity' as shown on the screen !
I assume ,therefore, if I downgrade to a £9.99 a month package I can get the enhanced package(useage activity)!!?
Then I just pay an extra £0.75 a month to lift the service to 2GB.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
Unfortunately PAYG customers do not get the usage activity screens, as their data is collated from elsewhere on our platform.
Moving to Option 1 would give you this breakdown, but would mean you were subject to management as per this page. On PAYG products all usage is classified as Gold or better so there are no specific speed limitations set.