cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appauling

Woody3600
Grafter

Appauling

It's been like that since about 5pm, tried a reset and it was fine for ten minutes, then back to this again. Happening on a more regular basis now and it's starting to wick me off to be completely honest. Anything i can do?
For reference sake, Download is normally above 6 and ping under 20.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Appauling

Hi Woody3600,
I've checked your account and run a few tests for you, admittedly I cannot see anything obviously wrong here. Could I please refer you to our fault checker at https://faults.plus.net,  this will give you a link to the BT speedtester which should help us gain more information and will give you the opportunity to log a fault with us so that we can test further and raise this with our suppliers if appropriate.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Woody3600
Grafter

That's today  Crazy Thank you for looking into it adam, if it happens again il be sure to follow the fault checker link (Y)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem, if you do have to raise a fault make us aware on here once you have used the fault checker if you like.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team