Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Date

FIXED
Veggiesoage
Hooked

Re: Activation Date

Right so you can get round to moderating swear words but not replyingor dealing with the issues. Nobody at Plusnet gives a [-Censored-]

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The moderators are customers and not staff, they do not have any access to your account details.

I've checked your account and can see a fault has been reported and this is due to be responded to by Openreach by the end of the day on the 27th Feb.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Veggiesoage
Hooked

Yeah, which is 5 days after I was supposed to have my internet installed. You've taken no account of my mental health problems nor have you explained why the line wasn't tested before my changeover date.

Your service is [-Censored-] and you don't give a [-Censored-] about your customers

Veggiesoage
Hooked

Still no internet. Plusnet refusing to treat me às a welfare priority case due to my depression. I have social anxiety as part of that so I really do need my internet and am spending a fortune on mobile data. Telly is via a Roku streaming box so obviously haven't been able to watch any of that.

Customer services rep sounded almost gleeful when she told me I couldn't be given welfare priority after leaving me on hold for 20 minutes finding out, then wonders why I told her to [-Censored-] off.

I would like to know why Plusnet couldn't hàve tested the line in the 3weeks between receipt of my order and the so called connection day. After all they can do it remotely. Just part of the dog poor service I guess

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

A little bit of patience is all that's required. I was given a connection date of 27th Feb, now it's changed to 6th March. It will get seen to, after all, you can always opt out and go somewhere else, but that means waiting again. Just let the powers that be do their thing. Cool_smiley

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Veggiesoage
Hooked

The fact that they've got us over a barrel re moving elsewhere is exactly why they treat us like dirt once they've got our money. I see no reason to be patient, why should I be? There's absolutely no good reason for things to go wrong like this, it's just poor planning and the fact that there's no real incentive for them to be better

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

You say that they don't have incentive, but they have, the customers. If customers aren't satisfied they vote with their feet and leave. Don't forget that it's customers that keep a company running, without them they'd all be doomed..doomed i tell yer. Roll_eyes

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
gemmav

Please help i had my router delivered 25.03.17 but have no activation email/txt yet