cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£3 off. Yes I would like this please.

Mav
Fixes: 516

Re: £3 off. Yes I would like this please.

Quote from: pierre_pierre
does the term 6 mean that if have recently had a new router on 12 month term I cant have this one, Yes or no?

Well, I took a new 4-port router on a 12 month contract in November 2008 and also received an email mid-December 2008 confirming my £3 discount for 12 months starting this month.
Now, whether this has tied me to a 24 month contract or just another 13 months from November I am unsure. I have no plans to leave, anyway

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

pierre_pierre
Re my previous post - if you don't ask you don't get - why not suck it and see
pierre_pierre
Grafter

good Idea Jim, but will wait til morning now
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I took advantage of free router offer when I joined in Sept 2008 - I've registered for £3 off as well - will now wait to see whether I actually get it! Wink
pierre_pierre
Grafter

did try for the BBYW1 offer and this was the reply  Angry Sad Cry
Unfortunately we can only provide you with this current offer if you have either a broadband only account, or have Home Phone Evening and Weekends. As you have the Anytime+ account this offer cannot be provided.

now trying for the BBYW2 offer
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Quote from: brewerdave
I took advantage of free router offer when I joined in Sept 2008 - I've registered for £3 off as well - will now wait to see whether I actually get it! Wink

I've just taken the free router - and I've accepted the kind offer of £3 per month.
At this rate, they'll soon be paying me to take broadband.  Smiley

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

Oldjim
Resting Legend

Quote from: pierre_pierre
did try for the BBYW1 offer and this was the reply  Angry Sad Cry
Unfortunately we can only provide you with this current offer if you have either a broadband only account, or have Home Phone Evening and Weekends. As you have the Anytime+ account this offer cannot be provided.

now trying for the BBYW2 offer
There is nothing in the terms and conditions of the offer about this.
Perhaps a rep can take this up when they get back to full strength
pierre_pierre
Grafter

it does sort of, when you go to the sign up page you get a choice of Broad band only, or broadband + evening & weekend phone
atbs1
Grafter

Well, "sort of" isn't good enough!
This is the offer I have received:
We'd like to say thank you for being a loyal Plusnet customer and want to reward you with £36 off your broadband subscription.
All you need to do is agree to a new 12 month contract and we'll take £3 off each of your monthly bills for the next year.
To start saving on your Plusnet broadband simply visit www.plus.net/save and confirm a few details. Your service will stay the same, with all your current benefits, the only difference being a smaller monthly bill!
That's all there is to it, so why not save money now?"
So if I appleid then I would expect to receive £36 off my billing for the year, you would too - wouldn't you?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

sort of is the answer to the previous, talking about BBYW1, you took up BBYW2, that different
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I think this thread is getting a little confusing between the different offers, the £3 off one was emailed to a number of customers who had taken a similar offer last year. We'll be sending more of these out soon I believe.
The BBYW Option 1 offer is broadband only, or broadband and Home Phone E&W.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

So if one already has home phone we can't have the offer for broadband only - seems a bit odd if they are two different products - this isn't stated anywhere as far as I can tell.
Seems a bit (lot) unfair for home phone customers.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

out of interest Chris why was the offer only made to those who took up last years offer?, I was not on BBYW2 then, I am now, we have been asking a long time why we couldnt get any info, and have only just got it by a back door.  I have got on it just this morning
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Is the FREE  TG585V7 4 port wireless Router still on offer for existing customer? Yes I know about the p&p gotcha  Wink
Happy New Year to all.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

out of interest Chris why was the offer only made to those who took up last years offer?

I'm pretty sure that this has been covered in a previous thread about the £3 offer (can't find it at the moment though). We haven't emailed everyone about this as that could create a huge load on the CSC, more of these will be sent out in the coming weeks. So if you haven't received on yet, it doesn't necessarily mean you won't be receiving it.
@Oldjim, if someone wants to move onto the BB only offer and they have anytime + I'm sure I could work something out.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.