cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support team

valart
Grafter

support team

I think the support team are doing a good job and their response is quick when there is problems,my only problem is at my age of 72years old and not being technicaly minded and always feel under pressure following instuctions over the phone to fix the fault I  do have a slight intermitant internet connection whicw happens now and again,I am sure there must be a lot of people at my age that have the same problem.
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: support team

I'm sure if you explained that when you phoned up, they'd take it a bit more slowly and thoroughly for you.
If not post back here with you problems. Remember not to include personal information.
mal0z
Grafter

I help a couple of silver surfers in my locality - and if necessary phone their ISP etc .
Do you have any family or friends who are more technically aware and can help ?.
valart
Grafter

Thanks for your response I have a neighbour who would help me and my nephew who is very good with computers so I will try them
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hi,
if your neighbour or nephew can help you to access your modem/router ADSL stats, also include the make & model. Don't include any personal information.