Did you mean: 

The 582n login page keeps popping up unexpectedly

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: The 582n login page keeps popping up unexpectedly

The line is certainly more stable

Our testing doesn't show any major issues either.
Fingers crossed the engineer has sorted it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Thanks Matthew.
Well a bit better, but Thursday didn't seem that clever - were you doing anything that might have caused Disconnects yesterday waffley? Rebooting etc? It certainly looks like it was off for half an hour. Today certainly seems a lot better so far.
waffley

That half hour period on Thursday was when the engineer was doing his thing. The others on Thursaday after that were the ones I was complaining about. It seems that by Friday things had improved. Thank you Matthew for posting the stats. Much appreciated. It does look like the problems are now solved. However I have still had no explanation or apology for the length of time we had a very poor broadband service and a distorted phone line, plus the poor communications over the BT engineer. Here's hoping I get something after the weekend otherwise I will have to raise a formal complaint on the standard of customer service, and why it seems to be so much better on these forums!
Thank you again "Anotherone", Matthew, and Tony.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear you've seen improvement too.
Sorry for the issues you've had. Our faults team will monitor it to make sure it's been fixed and they'll advise you on the other details as well.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team