cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router problem?

ArthurDent
Grafter

Re: Router problem?

Actually, Adam, my whinges are already well represented, especially on the pn forum at thinkbroadband. You yourself responded to one bleat. I have also spoken with some of your colleagues, and I'm sure you would have no difficulty in finding the entries in your recordings.
But my problem isn't with you guys, who may well be on a hiding to nothing. It's with the router in question and, as Bright has just written, I'm not alone in that.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I take your point guys, I have already seen some constructive feedback. Don't take my last point as being critical towards yourselves as I need to make sure the feedback we're getting helps us out so we can in turn help you guys.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bright
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
I have already seen some constructive feedback.

When it comes to problems with a product, I'm not sure what counts as "constructive" feedback ("it's a gorgeous colour, which I can admire while pulling my hair out trying to get a wifi signal in the adjacent room"?) Wink
Don't get me wrong. There are good things about this router and I've pointed out several times that many customers are very satisfied with it. But it has some significant weaknesses as well, and wifi performance seems to come out top of the complaints.
Is there any realistic chance Plusnet will consider replacing it with something better, or not? If so, would it be worth starting a thread specifically on the good and bad of this router, to feed into your thinking about the requirements for a better product? If not, then I guess there will continue to be threads with "constructive feedback" about the downsides of the router.
harps1h
Grafter

My only complait, albeit a big one, is the wireless performance is diabolical. However as PN supplies free, I suppose I shouldn't grumble too much. Tell that to the wife and kiddies when they cannot chat to their friends or if all of a sudden that movie they were streaming stops at the big ending....you see where I am coming from? Wink