cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just connected to fibre and speeds are far lower than speeds quoted on order!!

Joopzor
Grafter

Re: Just connected to fibre and speeds are far lower than speeds quoted on order!!

how are you connected to your router, if not already trying plugging in with a ethernet cable and do a test, also doing speedtest at peak time will not give you a good result!
mattprince
Grafter

Re: Just connected to fibre and speeds are far lower than speeds quoted on order!!

Connected by wifi , exactly the same results with ethernet
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, I can see the fault is back with our faults team - there should be an update on there for you soon.
englishrick
Grafter

Any Better Matt??? Get ours fitted tomorrow hopefully...thats if they dont mess that up as well..still waiting for router(good job I purchased one anyhow i say)..
mattprince
Grafter

Hi,
Its getting worse if anything. BT Wholesale test  now shows 31mb down and 4mb up. When it was first installed it was doing 38 down and 6 up and working fine. Why the speed drop?? And why not the 46/6 I was promised in the order as my neighbours have called up and been told they can get that. Can somebody please look into this or I may have to cancel