Help & Support - Contact Us NOT WORKING

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Help & Support - Contact Us NOT WORKING

The "clickable" icons on this page....
https://portal.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/
Are not working...
Also..... This morning at about 0900 they were,..... BUT..... the on line chat was not available.... WHY ?
Trying to contact customer support is very very very very difficult, and needs to be improved dramatically,  otherwise you can remove your WE`LL DO YOU PROUD".. from the advertising, when customers can`t get in touch....
Using the phone, for me, is very difficult.... I am almost deaf... have two hearing aids, and try to use an earpiece amplifier on my phone, but still have great difficulty hearing what people actually say on the phone..... LIVE ON LINE CHAT is a MUST HAVE item for people like me.....
43 REPLIES 43
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Help & Support - Contact Us NOT WORKING

Discussion already about this: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,141230.msg1245826.html#msg1245826
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

FYI, aiming to fix it tomorrow afternoon. Should have more information after 2pm tomorrow.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
avatastic
Grafter

By fix it, you mean remove it completely right?
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
shutter
Community Veteran

Quote from: w23
Discussion already about this: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,141230.msg1245826.html#msg1245826

Was going to put it there, BUT... as it is "community Site & Forums problem.... I thought that this would be the best place to post.... 
@Chris....
Which part are you going to "fix" ?    The clickable Icons....... or..... The on line chat........ One? or Other ? ...... or............. BOTH  ? 
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The contact us not expanding to the next section is the bug, it works intermittently. If chat is showing as unavailable then it's a case of trying again at a different time.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: Chris
If chat is showing as unavailable then it's a case of trying again at a different time.
Is that problem down to staffing levels?  Is that being addressed?
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
shutter
Community Veteran

if chat is showing as unavailable then it's a case of trying again at a different time.

Which is pathetic.... I can`t spend all day waiting for chat to be available.... that needs to have more resources applied to make it "properly available"...

The other problem about Chat Not Available,...... is .... you can`t get to Chat on line.... unless you can click on the ICONS and get to the contact us via on line chat or phone options......

shutter
Community Veteran

Hi Chris..... guess what... 20:15
still can`t access the online chat....
wanna know why?  see previous ......  ( To which you have not responded..........  Huh )
shutter
Community Veteran

08:30 Friday
Still not working...............    Huh
chrcoluk
Grafter

guys be patient, they need to get the CEO to approve the hiring of an apprentice to fix the issue Smiley
Estragon
Rising Star

Many a true word ....
shutter
Community Veteran

FYI, aiming to fix it tomorrow afternoon. Should have more information after 2pm tomorrow.

Oh Yeah ?

No Information has been posted in this thread......  the icons are clickable again....
However, I have just tried ......... again.... to use live chat.... and still can`t... because it isn`t available.....  So... what time would you suggest I might be successful?  or is there something really wrong, and you are hiding it, under the pretence that it is "busy".... ... ....
SSE had a live chat.... that worked fine.... until they didn`t upgrade it for newer versions of I.E..... when I complained about it, ... they told me it was busy.... eventually they admitted it needed upgrading from I.E 4 to current level, and would take about 6 months to do ....  6 months later ,... it had been withdrawn completely.......

is this the way this VITAL service is going? 
shutter
Community Veteran

COME ON .... this is ridiculous.....  I put a question in yesterday.... and I have had a reply..

Thanks for taking the time to contact Plusnet.
We're making some changes to the way we handle our customers questions. So, we’re not able to answer your question in this way but we’d be more than happy to help you quickly and easily though Plusnet Chat.
Just follow the link below to chat to us online and we’ll do all we can to help.
https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/

Kind regards,
Plusnet Support

Chris...... get something done about it..... I don`t like being given the runaround like this........ and I am sure others don`t either.....
Either get my question answered,......or get live chat working... so I can get some answers........ Angry

Your call......  Angry Angry
sjptd
Grafter

Live chat is showing up for me at the moment.
It failed earlier because of uBlock ad-blocker.  You might want to  check you don't have anything similar.