Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket 43313683 - Re LTB - Slow responses by support

cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Re: Ticket 43313683 - Re LTB - Slow responses by support

Hi Adam
I note that Andrews & Arnold say "We'll even give you visibility of the dialogue we have with BT on the fault tickets we raise (via our control pages) so you can see what is going on."
http://www.andrews-arnold.co.uk/broadband-trial.html
Are plusnet able to provide such details so it is possible to see exactly what is being done to fix this ongoing problem?
It is becoming increasingly difficult to understand why we are still no further forward on this matter several weeks down the line. There doesn't even appear to be any light at the end of the tunnell.
It is time a line was drawn under this. If I can see what is being done to resolve this it would be a help.

cornwallsurfer
Grafter

I had hoped that as plusnet are part of BT the channels of communication available to you would be superior to those of other ISP's and thus help you in resolving problems such as this stuck profile in a timely manner.
Sadly this does not appear to be the case. I simply do not accept that it can take this long to sort out my problems. This ticket was opened on 06/06/11!
Long before now this problem should have been escalated to a senior Manager Both at plusnet & BT. Instead you just expect me to sit back & wait for 'somebody' to decide to do something.
The way I see it that 'somebody' may decide to get off their ass when thay can be bothered. Be it today, next week next month or next year.
For two companies in the communications business it is farcical that Plusnet and BT can treat customers in such a totally unaceptable unprofessional way.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I simply do not accept that it can take this long to sort out my problem

To put it simply we became aware at the end of last week that our suppliers were having issues fulfilling our requests to correct speed profile inconsistencies. This is still an issue and has been escalated to account manager level with them. We're waiting on this issue being fixed before your speeds can return to normal,  it's as simple as that I'm afraid.
We'd like you to know that we are doing all we can to expedite this from our side of things and will keep you updated as to the progress of this matter.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Quote from: Matt
I've just run a line check which showed up a consistency fail, so automated reprofiling is now going ahead which should fix this (the consistency check fail is the reason your profile hasn't been updating). I'll check the line shortly and let you know how that's gone.

The first you should have been aware of potential consistency fail  problems with me was when this process didn't work on 08/07/11. That is two weeks ago today. So I really am not sure why you only decided there was a problem a week later 'at the end of last week'.
The alarm bells should have been ringing long before the end of last week. On my line alone four attempts were made to correct the consistency fail!
It really does seem that little effort is being made by Plusnet Faults & BT 'Managers' to fix this. It is very easy for someone to say we are doing all we can to fix this. But where is the evidence that is actually the case?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The first you should have been aware of potential consistency fail  problems with me was when this process didn't work on 08/07/11. That is two weeks ago today. So I really am not sure why you only decided there was a problem a week later 'at the end of last week'.

We did suspect an issue but again we're reliant on our suppliers being aware of this and dealing with this for us, which they are now.
It really does seem that little effort is being made by Plusnet Faults & BT 'Managers' to fix this. It is very easy for someone to say we are doing all we can to fix this. But where is the evidence that is actually the case?

As mentioned every effort is being made to expedite this issue being resolved.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Clearly a how long is a piece of string scenario.  Sad
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

You could put it like that. I'm sorry I can't tell you exactly when this will be resolved as the matter is not under our direct control but I'll make sure you're kept up to speed.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Probably someone at BT has it in their in tray & not even looked at it yet.
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Or even worse sombody at plusnet has it in their in tray and done nothing with it. Whatever stage it has got to there is a complete lack of transparency as far as your customers are concerned.
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Well it is now seven weeks today since this ticket was opened!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi cornwallsurfer,
No further updates as yet re the consistency issue I'm afraid, but as promised I'll keep you posted.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Thanks Adam
I know your hands are tied as you rely on updates from the Plusnets Faults Manager and Your BT Accounts Manager.
Clearly they are both very poor at communication. And very slow at fixing problems!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I know your hands are tied as you rely on updates from the Plusnets Faults Manager and Your BT Accounts Manager.

I wouldn't say that my hands are tied, I'm communicating regularly with our faults manager who is being extremely co-operative and communicative and so are BT who are working hard to fix the issue.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cornwallsurfer
Grafter

Hi Adam
In that case it is surprising that between them they have still been unable to find a solution to fix this problem.
I would have thought by now they should have decided on a way forward!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I believe they have and are working to fix it now, I'll come back to you tomorrow with another update.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team