Did you mean: 

Madasfish to Plusnet migration problems

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Madasfish to Plusnet migration problems

A hard hat?  Cheesy
Yes!  All personnel should have one, they are required when working up ladders and down holes.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Quote from: Townman
@CRT,
Given the clear problems here and the variety of locations for master sockets, is there merit in adding in the new ordering journey a space for "special notes" in which customers can advise the the master socket is "in the loft" or "in the external box" so that the right resources can be allocated to the job - or is the location of the master socket something BTOR should already know about and should have planned resources accordingly?
Kevin

I see your point, but it shouldn't be needed. All engineers (I'd expect) should be trained to do the job that they are sent for regardless of location of the socket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
timothyb

I am now on hold until 8th January.
BT are claiming there is an issue with an underground cable, as well as the loft problems.
Funny it wasn't mentioned by the engineer at the time.
I suppose it might be a cable somewhere, but the cable to my house comes in overhead from a telegraph pole.