cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Community Site - A Godsend for the Comms Team

So we're now live. All Portal Forums will be closed tomorrow. All hail the Community Site. From a customer perspective, we hope that everyone will enjoy engaging with our Community as a whole, be they MetroNet, PlusNet, Force9 or Free-Online customers. There will also be polls, blogs (like this one) and various other activities to engage our Community. From my and the rest of the Comms Teams perspective, it can't come soon enough! At times, we would have upto and over 15 open tabs in our browsers, looking at several different aspects of our Portal forums. Now we can see them all at once! with the handy "Show unread posts since last visit" button, I can now just go through on a single page and see everything that has been posted since I last looked. From our perspective, this saves a considerable period of time, especially first thing in the morning when setting everything up! This means that we will be able to spend more time engaging with our customers and helping out wherever possible. It is the dawn of a new era.

0 Thanks
0 Comments