Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Offers and Upgrades" page broken

bill888
Champion
Fixes: 38

"Offers and Upgrades" page broken

fwiw, I logged into my Plusnet account and was curious about the new notification messages.

0pn1.jpg

Sadly, all the links just take me to broken 'Offers and Upgrades' page.

0pn2.jpg

Vaguely recall I last saw this page briefly working for just one week, back in July when Plusnet launched FTTP.  The page remains temporarily broken ever since......

ex-Plusnet (ADSL, FTTC) 2008-2023. now BT (FTTP) 2023-
3 REPLIES 3
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Re: "Offers and Upgrades" page broken

Hiya @bill888

I'm sorry you are having this issue and I can imagine the hassle that it will be causing. 

I have checked the account on our side and there is nothing I can see that would be causing it. Before I raise it with another team please can you try all the below; 

- Clearing your cookies and cache.

-Trying an alternative browser. 

-Trying an alternative device and network.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
bill888
Champion
Fixes: 38

Thanks for looking into the issue.

I normally use Chrome on Windows.

I tried a different 'spare' laptop which I had just reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday.  Using alternative Edge browser, I see same error message in 'Offers & Upgrades' page.

I then tried chrome browser on my phone connected to o2 4G network.  Same error message in 'Offers & Upgrades' page.

It's no hassle at all if it is not fixed, and if it perhaps is only confined to my account.  I can always give Customer Options team a call.

ex-Plusnet (ADSL, FTTC) 2008-2023. now BT (FTTP) 2023-
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Ta for going through that for me, I really appreciate it. 

It does look like you will need to call our customer options team as they will be the only folks that can by pass it. I'm sorry about that!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team