cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing wrong since renewing contract

Joy2

billing wrong since renewing contract

Hoping someone from plus net can sort my problem. I have telephoned a few times and so many things have gone wrong my heads in a spin. Renewed contract on the phone, all seemed ok and that I could have broadband and phone line for £24.99 for 24 months which I agreed to.  I then found out I had been charged the out of contact price . I was told not to worry and I would not be charged for this, yet I was. Rang again to be told I shouldnt have been given the new contract as there were no 24 months contracts. They said they would sort it out for me. I have just received this months bill and its for £40.94. I have been charged twice for Line rental. Since signing a new contract for £24.99 my payments have been 2-12-22 £35.93, 3-1-23 £20.76, 

2-2-23 £40.94. PLEASE, PLEASE could someone sort this out as I dont want to have to ring again. 

Thanks

Regard Mrs Joy Reynolds 

3 REPLIES 3
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Re: billing wrong since renewing contract

Hi @Joy2 

I'm really sorry for the mess you've had with your bills over the last couple of months, this would be enough to send any sane person over the edge. I've added a ticket to your account to let you know what I've done to sort out this bill and what I'm doing for next month. 

I've also dropped an email with the same info. 

Please let me know if you do have any questions. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
Joy2

Thank you so much for looking into this for me. I really struggle to explain things over and over on the phone and everything was getting more and more complicated. I cant thank you enough .

Regards Joy. 

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

That's not a problem at all, I can imagine it got pretty complicated going through this over & over again. 

Get yourself settled down for the evening and have a good one Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team