cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

stewartra

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

Hi,

I'm getting the above message when I log into my account (and have been for some time). I want to renew but it's not allowing me, can you fix this known issue.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

Hi there, sorry for the issue that's preventing changes being made to your account, I've just fixed that for you so you should be able to login and do anything you need to now. Please give me a shout if there's any further issues though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Graculus51

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being proces

I have had exactly the same problem since I joined Plusnet some weeks ago, and presumed this was a normal message on joining ?  

Only tonight have I realised that this is a known problem, so can someone please fix me as well.

Thanks yery much.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 98

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being proces

Thanks for getting in touch @Graculus51, I am sorry for the issue you are seeing and for the hassle it is causing. 

I have requested this to be corrected by the relevant team and once it has been sorted, I will come back to you here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team