Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral issue

robquick
Grafter

Referral issue

Hi,

I rang Plusnet today to renew my contract, I questioned if my referral would continue. I was then told there is no referral showing on the system and there is nothing that can be done to fix it !!!! This has happened numerious times over the years, how can it be right that it drops off. Please can this be fixed, and the previous months referals credited back ?

In truth, the £1.25 per month is neither here nor there, but the principle gets right under my skin !

I rang Plusnet to renew my contract and had such bad service that I've ended up logging this complaint and ultimatley not renewing.......shocking service Plusnet.

If it helps, these are the dates of when I've previously questioned the same issue on this forum.....22/9/19, 27/9/20, 24/10/21.....I think Sept 22 I did via the phone !

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Referral issue

I'm so sorry to hear this @robquick especially since it happens a lot. Can you pop me over the referrered accounts username via DM and I will have a look? I have your details just not theirs.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Referral issue

Hey there Rob just checking to see if you still need help with this?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team