cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credits

hightech

Referral credits

I have accrued credit on my account due to referrals which increases every month as the amount I get from referrals is greater than the cost of my broadband & EVERY time I ask to be refunded the credit I waste hours being passed from one person to another who either say this is not possible OR that I should just leave the credit on the account.

Eventually they relent and clear the outstanding credit BUT it is getting HARDER & HARDER.

The referrals scheme allows you to refer anyone you know and they do get a direct benefit by increasing their customer base so WHY do they make it so hard to get the money back????

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Referral credits

Usually once the credit balance reaches £50 or more, it gets paid out. @Gandalf might be able to direct this to someone who knows the process.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

hightech

Its currently at £300!

I normally leave it to about £100 because of all the hassle.

I did once try for a lesser amount, same hassle & I have stopped referring any new ones now but I expect to be paid for the ones that I have referred and which earn PlusNet a fee every month.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @hightech

Can you DM your username for the account in question and I'll get someone in our billing team to have a gander for you. 

- Curtis, Plusnet Sheffield

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team