cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High ping and poor gaming experience!!!

billfoster

High ping and poor gaming experience!!!

Hi all been having very high ping times since coming to you from BT can some one help please? I play Call of duty Infinite Warfare online and its affecting my ability to play, my upload and download have increased a lot as you can see from the speedtest but the ping times are up and down like crazy, while with BT my pings were around the 6ms or 7ms mark but 25+ is a big increase I do not want, is their anything you can do to correct this please, as far as I know no wire connections have been changed since moving to you?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
greygit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: High ping and poor gaming experience!!!

Why are gamers so fixated with 'ping'?

Just JAQuing off (at a techical level -  I know some of the tech solutions).

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@billfoster, everything looks fine with your connection at present but please get back to us if this is still a problem and we'll dig deeper.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Ariana11 I've sent over as PM, please get back to me with the details I asked for when you can and I'll take a look into this for you. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bpricey00
Hooked

Because when there is high ping, there is guaranteed to be a lot of lag to go with it.