Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet with some questions

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: New to Plusnet with some questions

Hi there.
Sorry to her about the issues you've had. If you can PM me your username I'll get this looked into for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
hoonercat
Dabbler

I still haven't received an explanation why the engineer didn't show or at least to say he wouldn't show.  I've received a reply from plusnet saying work should be completed within 24 to 48 hours then you will be in touch to arrange an engineer visit, but i don't understand what work needs doing as i am already on fibre.
I still have the tt modem connected and it was showing an Internet connection most of the day yesterday
I then got an email saying my phone line has been moved to pn,  no Internet connection since yet i was told that my Internet went over to pn on Friday
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Do you have an Openreach modem? If so can you plug that in to the socket and then connect our Plusnet router up to that.
If you don't have a modem, let us know.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
hoonercat
Dabbler

I have the Plusnet router but no Open Reach modem. I'm a bit concerned about the internet connection, as it was showing as connected up until my phone line went over to Plusnet but have had a red light since (using the TalkTalk router/modem). I've switched it off today but is it worth checking the line after tonight if I switch it back on?
hoonercat
Dabbler

I've got an engineer re-booked for this Saturday, but I've had no confirmation the my BB is active yet. The TalkTalk router/modem lights vary, sometimes showing a BB connection but not at other times, while the Internet light remains red or blank (I assume this just means I no longer have a TalkTalk connection?). I really need this sorting out ASAP, I do a lot of charity work online and won't have access to any computers over the Christmas period other than my own.
hoonercat
Dabbler

Engineer arrived on Saturday and all working, thanks.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear that's been sorted for you.
If you have any further issues feel free to let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team