cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop survey requests

Lwio
Rising Star

Stop survey requests

When reading a thread I get repeated survey requests. When you tap no thanks you are jumped to the top of the page. Then after a period you are asked again. If I say no thanks it means no thanks.
iPhone, safari browser.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Stop survey requests

The thing about those survey requests that REALLY annoys me, is that when I have bothered to take the time to answer the questions and leave a lengthy constructive criticism, that I get to the end and press SUBMIT and the page crashes saying something to the effect of "Oops something's gone wrong".

So not only have I been repeatedly nagged to reply, but when I do try and help, the survey crashes, and I've wasted my time !

After this happening for years, I now doubt whether anyone at Plusnet even reads the survey results or comments, let alone does anything about what has been suggested.  For years, on this forum, loyal customers have asked for the same few things over and over again, yet Plusnet does nothing - so what are the chances of survey replies being actioned upon ?

Smith7
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Stop survey requests

From a previous post of mine  

It still works 

Mook was a good but has disappeared he went to be a Moderator the same time as Baldrick1 

We're pleased to announce that we've appointed 2 additional moderators, long term community members @Mook and @Baldrick1 

I think it was Mook who suggested

When "Manage Cookie Setting " comes up you have to have the top one "Essential Cookies" leave all the others as OUT

Then Submit Preferences 

It works for me I don't get them until I clear cookies on Chrome