cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

well do you proud what a joke

Finnigan
Grafter

Re: well do you proud what a joke

And still no reply from P/Net all down to cost cheaper to keep me discnnected till monday cause it would cost money to send another Bt/Or engeneer out to recnnect me why bother geez .finnigan
TORPC
Grafter

Apologies in having to point this out again
As previously explained
PlusNet
1. Has ordered the Job to be done from BTOpenreach or BTWholesale (either way it is BT) <======== Edit
2. Been told by BTopenreach that the Job will take up to 3 working days to complete
3. Plusnet also has to wait until that Job completes & BTO give their report before Plusnet can feed that report back to their customer(s)
4. Unlikely to get any response over the weekend or week days for that matter, especially between the hours of (« Reply #14 on March 22, 2014, 17:42:25 » & « Reply #15 on Today at 07:46:17 ») which was time frame inbetween your last 2 posts

Edit:
Made amendment in respect of BT departments
AndyH
Grafter

I don't think Plusnet are allowed to deal directly with Openreach (except for telephone line faults).
I believe everything has to go through BT Wholesale.
TORPC
Grafter

Cheers AndyH
Amended my previous post to add the extra info Wink
Finnigan
Grafter

hi lads
        there seems to be abit of confusion regarding my post ill try to elaberate to clear this.--the hot vp waa booked into get fixed on tues 18th march as arranged by myself and plusnet on tues the bt engineer phoned saying he was at the exchange and was ready to begin the job and told me my "net & phone would be offline and he would ring bk when the lift and shift was complete he never did phone bk so thought all is well wedensday morning got a phone call from p/net saying bt engineer could not complete job but csr from p/net would get another appointment and "LET ME KNOW" when it was ready NO notifacation and was disconnected at 8.05pm wednesday eve...finnigan
TORPC
Grafter

To clarify
1. Plusnet ordered a job that BT engineer turned up & failed to complete & also failed to call you back
2. Plusnet contacted you to let you know that the BT Engineer failed to complete the job He / She was assigned to
3. Plusnet re-ordered the job to be completed
4. BT told Plusnet & Plusnet informed you that it would take a further 3 working / business days to complete & should / would be completed by tomorrow

Conclusion
Plusnet are still in the same boat as you in respect of BT to complete the job & are unable to any more until they hear back from BT
Finnigan
Grafter

BT are not my provider plusnet are so they should have still told me on weds my services will be interupted but didnt happen
g3ucq
Grafter

PN gave me a date and time slot for my final FTTP installation to be done by BT. Having waited in from 8am to 1pm no engineer arrived and no contact from BT as to why.
I contacted PN who arranged another visit the following week. Again no engineer arrived.  The following morning I got a call from a BT engineer to say he was coming to complete my installation!!
He did and all is well. Nothing is straight forward these days, although it should be.
Have patience. Its not all PN's fault.
John
TORPC
Grafter

Quote from: Finnigan
BT are not my provider plusnet are so they should have still told me on weds my services will be interupted but didnt happen

I understand that & Plusnet has no choice but to go through BTO & BTW respectively as they do not allow ISP's anywhere near the BT old & failing infrastructure, therefore all ISP's except VM has to rely on BT 
Same as we would be breaking the law if we tampered with the connection beyond the test socket & would be prosecuted by BTO or BTW accordingly
Finnigan
Grafter

The way i see it bt couldnt have autherised  the job to start on wednesday eve then who did oh wait it must have been someone from p/net as they are provider anyone from plusnet want to clear this up PLEASE..finnigan
Finnigan
Grafter

Getting real annoyed with p/net phone support phoned for an update was told job should have completed last night but hasnt asked him if he could check and find out and says he couldnt as someone else was dealing with it asked if i could speak  him says he was not he was talking over me and very dismissive says the cs thats isdeaing with me i asked fot his name and he refused WOW not happy with this entire situation
Finnigan
Grafter

was told earlier iwould get a phone call regarding this lift and shift around 12pm never got one so i phoned for an update and was told this will not complete till tomorrow when was told this was supposed to complete last night and still no replys from this site either wow real good customer nice way to treat you customers
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Finnigan,
Sorry this hasn't been resolved for you yet.
I can see that this is due to be completed tomorrow for you now, although later than initially planned. I'll check back on this to see how it's progressed.
Your fault is being dealt with as a personal issue by a colleague, I'm not sure why you couldn't have received an update though, I'm happy to take a look into that if needed?
Finnigan
Grafter

hi chris
          I was told over the phone yesterday this lift and shift was supposed to be complete on sunday evening but was not tbh iam that annoyed with this entire fiasco i really dont care anymore been told so many times that it will be fixed and has not i have no confidence in plusnet after all the let downs and the way your phone support have spoken to me with there attitude as if it is all my fault ..finnigan
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

I'm sorry you feel that way.
As per your Fault Ticket, Lee is picking this up for you today and will be chasing for further information with regards to the work that's required at your exchange.