cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suggested product changes - lets go back to unlimited upload/downloads !

badbetty
Grafter

suggested product changes - lets go back to unlimited upload/downloads !

I have seen Plusnet change its products over time - generally increasing speed massively and 'messing' around with downloaded allowances  (with a bit of traffic management in and amongst).
To me it seems the big marketing push currently is the ever faster speeds!
I'd settle in accepting a lower speed coupled with 'unlimited' download/upload allowance for the value money I pay now - rather than having huge speeds pushed at me where I feel for some reason, that I need to pay for a bigger allowance too for it to be worth it (clever marketing perhaps) !
So,  perhaps there is a call for a new package:  e.g. maximum 5Mb download speeds with 'unlimited' download/uploads for a few rupees (like the 'value' product price or less).  I just wonder what the uptake would be on the concept 😉

\m/ \m/
1 REPLY 1
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: suggested product changes - lets go back to unlimited upload/downloads !

I'm sure a number of people would go for it, but it isn't going to happen. The "suppliers" (BTwholesale) charge on a capacity basis, so all ISPs using BT's services base their charges to end users on that model, hence going from paying more for a faster connection as used to happen, to paying for the amount you use on a monthly basis.