cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNet on Digg

Lezzer

PlusNet on Digg

Should I post to Digg, to get the attention of Plusnet?
I have been overcharged, (charged for a broadband service I am no longer a customer of), misinformed (regarding Phone package), and ignored.
I have tried to get in contact with Plusnet, using the usual email channels and have been completely ignored.
Plusnet were also kind enough to automatically extend my contract by a full 12 months, because I moved house, all without telling me too!
I have all corrospondance with Plusnet available, and I am thinking of posting on blog, and trying to hit the Digg, frontpage.
Maybe this would entice Plusnet to speak to me regarding a refund.
I also would like to highlight the "questionable" business practice, of charging my credit card, when I cancelled my direct debit, as a last resort to stop Plusnet from continuing to charge me for a broadband package that I do not have!
Liam Reilly
Very Angry EX Customer
2 REPLIES 2
chillypenguin
Grafter

Re: PlusNet on Digg

Moderators Note
Unnecessary poll closed as all voting options are the same
Jonathan
aka Chillypenguin
Mand
Grafter

Re: PlusNet on Digg

Hi there,
We had not received notification of your migration, hence the additional charge. This has now been refunded.
Regarding the house move, when requesting this via the portal you have a choice of paying the £40 activation upfront, or deferring this. If you choose to defer it the £40 fee becomes payable if you leave within the following 12 months. This is not an extension of your broadband contract, and you are not required to pay any further subscription fees as a result.
I'm sorry you feel misinformed regarding the Home Phone service, and would be happy to look into this for you, if you'd like to add the issues to the ticket, or send me a PM.