Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazingly slow speeds

tmoscrop
Dabbler

Re: Amazingly slow speeds

Hi kirstykt,
Ok I've tested your line and noticed the main problem you're facing seems to be with high noise levels on your line. I've raised your lines stability level in an effort to counteract this, please reboot your router to see if this has worked. There is a chance that this may not resolve the fault in the long run. My advice would be to raise a fault using the following link:
https://portal.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults
This will take you through some steps that may resolve the problem, if not it will raise the issue to our faults team for further investigation.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Thomas,
Has the product change worked correctly?

Kirstykt,
Can you please look at the speed issues thread below and post here all of the requested information.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

kirstykt

Hi, the profile is now at 7.1mb instead of 1mb so we are getting somewhere. Even though it feels a lot faster it doesnt seem to be up to speed yet but im assuming its because it will take a few days to stabilize.
Thanks to evryone for your help.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

To answer your question we need to see all of the information specified in the speed issues thread.  Speed tests alone do not inform what your line ought to be doing, purely what it is doing.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.