cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMMUNITY HELP

haletony

COMMUNITY HELP

I'M NOT SHOUTING, or am I. I have made several attempts at getting some feedback from PLUSNET, I am going to set up IT classes in my village hall, got some money from the lottery, got a deal on 12 laptops, a printer, and 12 memory sticks ( they are to stop the spread of nasties) asked the help team no joy, p they past my question to sales, still no joy, all i'm asking is does Plusnet want to be our provider
5 REPLIES 5
matt_2k34
Grafter

Re: COMMUNITY HELP

provider of what?
you've been a little vague - im sure a member of their staff will let you know -  if you detail what it is your to be doing with 12 laptops, a printer, and 12 memory sticks, and a village hall?Huh
What service do you expect from plusnet?
Are you just wanting a broadband service? if so - why not sign up using the website? i feel i may be missing the point?Huh
James
Grafter

Hiya Tony,
Can I asked if you've managed to contact our Sales team?
We'll absolutely be more than happy to listen to what you're trying to get set up and our Sales Team would be more than happy to help with any questions you might have about placing an order for your IT classes.
haletony

Tried the sales team tried customer services all to no avail  Sad but thank you for your concern James Wink perhaps you jog their ever so busy little heads for me.
Not applicable

Looks like you are going to be in for some hard work but real fun. I envy you - all that new equipment and then helping folk with their computing - brilliant!
Anyway, don't know what's gone wrong with your potential sign up but would suggest that you telephone the sales team (can't remember the keypad number) early-ish in the morning if possible.
Also, if you CLICK HERE it will tell you how many calls are currently waiting plus length of time (although perhaps sales are prioritised).
I signed someone up a few weeks ago and the lady called back at a convenient time and she was spot on at 2 p.m. All done and dusted in about 15 minutes.
Good luck
pierre_pierre
Grafter

From what I can remember from a while back, there was a problem with business/domestic re the phone line, and this was also reflected in the Broadband.
Depends on what market area you are in, but for teaching purposes, the Value pack should be good enough
I think that Mand managed to get the previous one through with a bit of finger prodding