Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing query

Moominfish
Grafter

Billing query

Hi,
I'm new to Plusnet and took advantage of the 4 months free offer (confirmed at checkout) and I had an E-Mail on the 19th of March (before my service was activated) from someone called Kevin Smith from PlusNet Customer Support and he said I would get the first 4 months free from when the line goes live, and that actually meant I would get months 2, 3, 4 and 5 free as you have to take the first month in advance (which I don't think has happened yet?) Because nothing appears to have been taken from my bank account, so will I be billed £19.99 on my next billing date which is the 26th of April? Then receive months 2,3,4 and 5 free?
I'd appreciate if someone from Plusnet can have a look and let me know please.
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Mand
Grafter

Re: Billing query

Hi,
The discounts started from the initial payment, so you won't be billed for that. You've then got 3 more free months to go.
Moominfish
Grafter

Re: Billing query

Aah okay thanks for replying Mand.
It amazed me how Plusnet could afford to give 4 months free to be honest! It's a great thing but it just made me wonder (in a good way) what exactly do PLusnet gain from giving away 4 months free to a lot of new customers? As I was going to come over to Plusnet anyway even if I would have had to pay from day one.