cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MemberCentre password rejected: reminder email sends same PW I've been typing

emanresu

MemberCentre password rejected: reminder email sends same PW I've been typing

I don't often log into the members centre but when I do I type my password a dozen times before asking for a reminder to be emailed and I always get the same password I've been entering.
rarely need to log in so not a huge problem but I just wondered why my it's rejected until I ask for a reminder?
5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: MemberCentre password rejected: reminder email sends same PW I've been typing

Do you then copy-paste and it works ok?
Any chance you have mixed the letter O for a zero or letter l for a figure 1. I have done this before and it's easy to get frustrated over Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: MemberCentre password rejected: reminder email sends same PW I've been typing

That seems really strange, have you tried clearing cookies before logging in and see if that makes a difference?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
emanresu

Thanks for replying, maybe it's cookies then (there's no 0/O's or 1/I's), I think I must be typing the wrong password for the 10th time until I'm emailed the same PW.. oh well like I said it's not  a big problem  Smiley
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

When I have that sort of problem it is because SHIFT LOCK or NUM LOCK is on.
Santiago
Grafter

Are you selecting the correct provider for your service (middle box). For example I have to select Force 9 to be able to log in.