Wednesday 26th November 2014Login | Register
Pages: [1]

ADSL Filters

• acarr
« on 16/03/2004, 13:19 »
Items remaining: 4

I have 4 Excelsus Z-Blocker (Z-420UK-A) ADSL filters for-sale.

These are one of the best makes in the UK and have been available for a long time now. These are BT approved.

All 4 are unpackaged and only one has been used for a period of 6 weeks. All include a 4 inch detachable RJ11 to BT plug lead, so it can be extended and hidden easily. (lead uses standard RJ11 <-> BT pinout configuration)

I have a 5th packaged one available and I am willing to part with that in preferance to a unpackaged one (I need to retain one, so only 4 in total are for sale)

Will sell on both an individual basis or in bulk.

Buyer pays postage.
Shipped using Royal Mail first class or Special delivery using padded jiffy bag.
Shipping costs per item:
Std first class - 0.52
Special delivery before Midday - 3.85
Includes postage materials

Costs for multiple items available on request

These filters currently sell at the following price (inc VAT - no postage where avilable)
DSL Warehouse - 7.93

I will sell these at 5.00 each or 18.00 for all 4 (price discount does not apply if purchasing the packaged one).

Express your interest via Private message and questions as a reply to this thread.
« Reply #1 on 24/11/2004, 20:40 »
hi mate i am interested in one filter possibley two one as spare.
  • acarr
« Reply #2 on 24/11/2004, 22:57 »
I can't remember how many I have left, though I know I have at least one.

I will sell two (if I have them) at 9.00 plus the postage.

If you don't see any information this time tomorrow evening, remind me, and I can check then (tonight is a busy night).
  • acarr
« Reply #3 on 25/11/2004, 12:51 »
Yup,  I have two here with very light storage scratches if you are interested.

9 for the two and postage as per the original post.
« Reply #4 on 25/11/2004, 17:38 »
cool i will take the two how do we go about it from here.
  • acarr
« Reply #5 on 25/11/2004, 18:09 »
See the Private Message heading your way,
« Reply #6 on 25/11/2004, 23:01 »
hi mate not got your reply yet check my private details as the email address has been changed it was my brothers email cheers.
  • acarr
« Reply #7 on 25/11/2004, 23:45 »
There is a link at the top of this page, that should show you your Private Messages

You can read them HERE too.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Related Sites

Community Apps

Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!

View the Plusnet Open Source applications page

About Plusnet

We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.

© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE