cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to plus net

joanne99

Moving to plus net

Hi all. Trying to move from bt to plus net. After 3weeks involving 3 phone calls and 2 emails, bt still won't give me my mac code. Now have no phone, no broadband, and a letter received today says I will lose my number too. If I have no broadband will I still need a mac code to join plus net?  Would be grateful for any help, beginning to go slightly mad. Cheesy
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Moving to plus net

If you no longer have broadband on your line I wouldn't imagine you need a MAC, and in fact BT Retail would probably be unable to generate one.
To get things moving I suggest contacting the Plusnet Sales team on 0800 432 0080. They are available 9am to 9pm at weekends, 8am-9pm weekdays. They should be able to check your current number and address and advise what's needed,
Hope you get this sorted out quickly. Smiley
(Note the moderators are likely to move your topic to Accounts and Billing, or perhaps Your Feedback -  if they do you should find a "Moved" notice here. It's not a problem, nothing to worry about.)
David
David
Apprentice
Grafter

You are entitled to get a MAC from your ISP within five working days of requesting the MAC > http://tinyurl.com/npjknd9, unless something else has happened to make BT refuse to supply the MAC.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@joanne99
I can see you've raised a ticket to us regarding your order. That's with the right team waiting to be picked up. Bear with us and we'll respond to that ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team