Wednesday 30th July 2014Login | Register
Pages: [1]

Well done

« on 07/01/2012, 12:04 »
This is a feedback forum and having a dig at other posters isn't acceptable and also unhelpful.
A number of posts have been removed and I would appreciate it if it doesn't continue

Finally someone with sense, I personally am sick of seeing "some" (not all) of these long term members belittling new members and there so called trivial problems and lack of broadband knowledge. If you haven't got anything helpful to say then keep off the thread.

These are in the minority, as most on here try to- and do help, but what gets me is when one person makes a smart arse comment and then his brown nose chum jumps on the bandwagon.

I will not give any examples but most will know who you are.
" border="0
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Related Sites

Community Apps

Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!

View the Plusnet Open Source applications page

About Plusnet

We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.

© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE