cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new business customer order lost

lmewarrants

new business customer order lost

I signed up as businesss customer on 17/11 as i was impressed with the service reputation. I Crazy was advised that  new fibre broadband should be active in about 10 days and the plusnet team would keep me informed of the order progress. However after 10 days the only progress showing online was my money being taken. I emailed customer service and learned that the electronic ordering system had apparently failed and my order would be placed manually on 30/11/15! ....... 13 days lost.
Has anyone else had similar problems?  Should i cancel my order and leave the legendary good service provider?
dick:red All caps edited as per forum rule.
5 REPLIES 5
AlaricAdair
Champion
Fixes: 1

Re: new business customer order lost

Perhaps you believed the marketing about service reputation. Unfortunately there does seem to be too many reports of orders being "lost".

When PlusNet broadband works it is fine, however over the past year or so  if anything goes wrong it does seem to be a bit of a lottery in terms of customer service/fixing. I remain a customer, but to be honest my new business has gone to different service providers. I've configured the remaining services so I can drop PlusNet at a moment's notice without prejudicing my business interests. PN seems to have no influence over the performance of  its sibling organisation OpenReach.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm really sorry about the delay this has caused.
I can see that we've got orders for both services in place for you now and that everything appears to be progressing normally.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lmewarrants

still nothing . as usual i have to chase up before any response from plusnet. Still no date
lmewarrants

plusnet have now told me they cannot supply me with fibre. 3 weeks wasted. why take money and sell what they cannot provide?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm sorry to hear about this, unfortunately in some cases we don't get advised of a lack of capacity until orders are in place.
I can see we've waived any cancellation costs and closed the account so I'm sorry for the poor experience.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team