cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuesday July 21st

Tuesday July 21st

Tuesday July 21st

Welcome to yet another installment of your daily** End of Day posting.  Another miserable July day here in Sheffield as we progress through the "summer" (which was supposed to be a belter but was quite blatantly a bunch of lies). ** Saturdays and Sundays not included. We'll kick things off from Mark in the Provisioning team.  Someone should probably tell him that it's still Tuesday! Hi, and welcome to the Prov EoD. It's been raining all day in Sheffield. We thought it would've brightened up as the day wore on. Oh well, halfway through the week now. Today: Alice has been working in the order progress pool. She has been going on all day about her holiday this weekend. Rob has been working in the provisioning pool. He is still recovering from his weekend antics. Andy has been working in the house moves pool. He is still decorating his new flat. Malik has also been working in the house moves pool. He is just going to go home and relax tonight. I have been working the ceases pool. I am going home tonight to finish decorating my house. Song of choice this week are Beat Again by JLS and Untouched by The Veronicas. Anyway, signing off for now. Not long left to the weekend. Bye for now. Mark T Then we move onto Bradders, in the Comms Team?!?!  (Readers, be warned.  It's an epic!) Hi, I'm Bradders. You may remember me from such EOD's as the Faults EOD (doing me best Troy McClure impression but it's not working!). For this week and last week, I have been covering the CSC Training role whilst Mike "Tricky" Trev has been off looking after his new kidda. Right what's been happening then? Well Bob, being Bob, has been miserable all day (like the weather) but a smile broke out on his face when Cparr offered him biscuits. Apart from being Bob, he has been hiding in the forums (a few keen eyes may have spotted him there) and change controls. Jameseh has been surfing the forums too. He has also been talking to himself. Well it seemed that way until we realised he was actually on the phone. Mand has been working on many projects of the secret variety and has also been reporting. Nope, not for a paper (unless you know something we don't) but for important internal processes. CParr has been carrying out the Customer Sat Survey (which you should see here shortly), sorting out more easy to setup routers and looking after the CSC floor for half an hour. All those that oppose CParr are braver than those who attack the Bagger288! Matt has been working on Faults this afternoon whilst I have been training. He has also been helping Chris with the easy to setup routers, roaming in the forums and also other tasks that shall remain nameless. Only because it's too much effort to name them. Mr Funky Bunker aka Andy has been looking on ways to improve the support pages online that you all know and love. If you can think of any improvements at all, simply rate the page and provide feedback. And now to myself. I have been working on the Faults team this morning cracking on with resolving those faults which have been logged with BT. This afternoon, I have been training out some secret stuff to CSC, working on some documentation for this secret stuff, and generally being fantastic. By the way, congrats on getting through this, I know it is a long EOD but it's been as long as a something long time since I've done one. Let's hope tomorrow brings sun. Sun is good. We like sun too Bradders.  Any idea where its gone? Well, that's it for today.  Tune in same time, same place tomorrow! James PS: If someone can find some decent music for our provisioning team to listen to, the effort won't go unnoticed...

0 Thanks
2 Comments