cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOD: 29th July 2009

Let's see if I can remember how to do this, click, yeah that should do it. Click click, now see what submissions there were for today, click click. Right welcome to the EOD for the *cough* 29th July. Let's start with the Comms team, here's James to tell the tale:

Comms Wednesday started at a somewhat horrific time of 6:15am for me and CParr ambling down our steps in a sleepy daze to make it to the gym before we started our working day. You can imagine our boundless glee when we found Bob in the gym waiting for us! Once the working day started, we realised that we were without Mand, who's away on holiday and Matt who's still poorly. So we cracked on with a combination of meetings (mainly Chris and Peter), doing as little as possible (mainly Bob) and change controls and forums (mainly me). Andy's been looking at support pages again. He does that a lot. He's also demonstrated his keen hand in preparing Comms Tea which is a sure-fire way of improving the morale on the team! Time to go into the rain. Again. Might have to make some tea when I get in. James

Thanks James, now on to the Provisioning team, here's Mark:

Bonjour et bienvenue au provisioning EoD! (Or: Hello and welcome to the Provisioning EoD!) Well, the weather has been rubbish today. Rain, all day, no sign of sun. Although, does look like it might be stopping, here's hoping. What happened to our summer? Oh well, soon the weekend (Optimist that I am  ) Today: Rob has been working in the provisioning pool. He is off on holiday on Friday, not that he keeps rubbing it in at all! Alice has been working the migrations and order progress pool. She's just got back from a holiday in Wales, and she loved it. Andy has been working in the house moves pool. He is aching from the gym! I have been working in the ceases pool. I am going home and relaxing tonight, it will be bliss! Malik and Carl are both off poorly...... GET WELL SOON MALIK AND CARL! Only one song of choice this week, which is I've Got A Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas. TTFN and thanks for reading. Mark T

That seems to be all we've got for today. So I'll be you a good mor evening. Chris.

0 Thanks
1 Comment