pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: tbbMeter Trial - window size

havnt got it yet
Picnic
Grafter

Quote from: pierre_pierre
hope you have a big data allowance, did you read the program description? see below

Won't be a problem for me, it seems to crash frequently. Died again at 18:03.
matt_2k34
Grafter

The important snip, pierre
Application seems fine here, Running on:
Windows Server 2008 - Quadcore, 6gb ram.
Menu is fine, its a little temperamental, and not exactly how you'd expect an application to behave (like right click the systray icon, then find 'bring to front' rather than just clicking it.
Might be worth removing old .NET framworks (add remove programs) then doing a reboot Smiley
Regards
Picnic
Grafter

Quote from: Matt_2k34
Might be worth removing old .NET framworks (add remove programs) then doing a reboot Smiley

Maybe it's the opposite? I only have .Net 4 framework installed. Win7 64.
digital
Grafter

I'm on FTTC and had installed tbbmeter to check on the speeds I was getting. It worked ok, but getting it to actually display was often difficult. When I got the invite I uninstalled it and downloaded and installed from the link in the email. Since then it's been seriously unstable with behaviour described above (going unresponsive and greyed out, unable to kill the process). This has been the case even after deleting the folder an unistall leaves behind in 'Program Files (x86)'.
Picnic
Grafter

I started a thread over on the TBB forum and was going to mention it but it looks like you've found it already Smiley
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/tbbmeter/t/3969809-tbbmeter-dies-on-me-all-the-time.html
digital
Grafter

Yes, thanks. Unfortunately, it seems to have generated more heat than light!
Picnic
Grafter

In the end I wasn't accepted by PN on to this scheme so no need for me to worry about trying to get this to work. Phew Wink