Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee "not ready for download yet"

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee "not ready for download yet"

Hey all,

We're aware of an issue with our Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee program where you may get the error "not ready for download yet" when trying to download it through your account on our website. This issue doesn't affect everybody, but we've logged it as an incident and we're working on fixing the problem as soon as we can.

In the meantime, if you need help in finding a suitable replacement I'd recommend creating a topic Here to ask our Community. Really sorry for the inconvenience. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Re: Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee "not ready for download yet"

We believe we’ve fixed the problem so everybody who’s asked for Plusnet Protect should now be able to download the software from Here.

We’re double checking though to make sure this is fully resolved moving forward and for everybody affected we’re aware of, so I’ll hang on to this post.

I’ll update as soon as I’ve got something to share. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Re: Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee "not ready for download yet"

Fix

We've tested the fix and we believe this should be resolved now. 

If you have any issues with Plusnet Protect, feel free to create a topic Here for help.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet