cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

so why should I stay with Plusnet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: so why should I stay with Plusnet?

While I personally don't have any particular issues or complaints a the moment, can you explain the following -
[quote=Chris]General CSC enquiries though are *not* delayed and over 80% of them are answered within 4 hours now, our provisioning team are also in a good position.
Yet frequently when a customer raises a ticket, nothing will happen for between two and four days and then the ticket will be updated with either -
[Internal]
Passing to correct pool.
Kind regards,

or
Your support request has been escalated to the correct team for review.

and then wait for another few days wait until an actual response appears.
I don't understand the mechanism that allows 80% of enquiries to be answered within 4 hours, yet tickets can take DAYS before being passed to the correct department BEFORE any work is done to answer the question.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: so why should I stay with Plusnet?

That shouldn't be happening and personally I've not seen many (if any) examples of that on non-fault ticket.
Can you give me any examples so I can take a look?
Yet frequently when a customer raises a ticket, nothing will happen for between two and four days and then the ticket will be updated with either -

Again, I've not seen any examples of this on non-fault tickets for several months.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.