Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited fibre extra removal

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Unlimited fibre extra removal

@Stojom  If that's the case Plusnet have got things wrong, you need to call the customer options team on 0800 013 2632 to ask them what's going on. You should able upgrade to Fibre Extra.🙄

Stojom
Hooked

Thank you, will have to do that. On previous post forgot to post that your example of check page is same as mine.

as you say must be an error by plusnet.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 51

@Stojom 

There is one other possibility - that there's a Waiting List for FTTC. On the Checker look at the right hand side to see what it says.

Brian

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 411

Didn't think that would prevent an upgrade from Unlimited to Extra as its just a regrade order on an existing line.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 260

@bmc  , @MisterW , @RealAleMadrid . Thanks for your input, I'll now forget this topic. Good job I was out for the afternoon, that would have done my head in.

John
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

As suggested back in post #6, if an offer has been withdrawn it’s always worth ringing the COT and ask for it to be honoured. In my experience the COT number is answered without a long delay.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

There is the possibility that the offer has been withdrawn because operational evidence indicates that the line cannot do better than 40mbps.

We know that increasing cross-talk is degrading operational experience with minimum guaranteed speeds falling, however such can also arise from chronic faults on a line.  Plusnet had a practice of not selling Fibre Extra on lines which cannot operate above 40mbps.  If this line is marginal, it might have fallen below that threshold.

Sight of the BTW availability report and the router's performance stats would be helpful.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.