cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff feedback

griolfc

Staff feedback

Been looking on the site but cant see anywhere suitable to provide staff feedback so here seems the best place. Hoping someone will be able to pick this up.

I ordered an upgrade to full fibre on 13th July last year, with a supposed installation date of 28th July. An ongoing saga then developed with issues along the way, from both Openreach and Plusnet - the installation finally completed this week!!

My support ticket turned into "war and peace" and my frustration finally came to a head last month by taking to Twitter and calling out my dissatisfaction. Well, it had the desired effect as the tweet was picked up by Adam Walker who contacted me and then took full ownership of the issue - something that had been very much been lacking in previous updates. Adam provided me with regular updates and has also followed the installation up with a call today to check everything is ok. My support ticket is finally closed and I would like to express my thanks to Adam for helping me finally get a resolution to this. I did thank him personally on the call this morning but would like to call it out wider.

1 REPLY 1
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Staff feedback

That is awesome to hear! I have passed this on to Adam's manager for him to get the recognition he deserves.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team