Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Perks?

grazuncle
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Plusnet Perks?

I just had an email from Plusnet just now advising me to look at my member Perks

I logged on and did look at all of them and, without trying to sound ungrateful, I'm not personally enamoured with the Perks I just looked at. Why? Because most of them are sign-up for a length of time things (that I don't want or need)

I would rather a genuine one off 30%  offer on a range of things than these..

It reminds me of past gripes that some people who, on a whim, signed up for Gym membership they can't get out of or were not really in the market for it (lack of motivation etc)

Perhaps I am alone in this (wouldn't be the first time 😁)

8 REPLIES 8
Mav
Fixes: 516

Re: Plusnet Perks?

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Everything Else to Plusnet Feedback.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

PF01

I think you are being overly polite! The perks are are pile of tripe ! Bog roll ! Free case of wine if you give them your credit card details so they can debit you forever, Free auditble 30 day trial (you can get 3 months free or reduced by googling it) 

If Plusnet want to give us a perk, they should give a discount to loyal customers instead spamming us with tripe like that ! 

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 76

I am always cautious of these apparently to go to be true offers. They are used by organisations to harvest consumers data which can be sold on for a profit and/or cause annoyance to the very people they want to do business with.

My reaction was 🙄 followed by Shift+Delete

taylorjoan

A truly awful loyalty programme agree with all comments.
I got an email too....a free can of Jimmy's iced coffee great I thought.... finally something I could use so registered. Except three days later no sign of the voucher 🙄
grazuncle
Dabbler

I would rather not have Perks sent to me if this is the format..

I'd rather just be content with what I am using and paying for... which I have no complaints about

PF01

Oh, Plusnet perks, what a curious quirk, Like an umbrella in a desert, or a snow shovel in York. They promise the moon, the stars, and more, But in reality, it's all quite a bore.

Their perks, you see, are like a fish on a bike, Useless and perplexing, much like a hiker on a trike. You might get excited, thinking it's a great deal, But in the end, it's about as useful as a spinning wheel.

So, my friend, when Plusnet offers perks so absurd, Just remember this ditty, take it as a word, They may try to entice you, but don't be swayed, For their perks are like a ghost, they'll just fade away!

PowerLee
Pro

Plusnet Perks - just had an email asking me to log it & check, what a load of useless rubbish.

I'd rather Plusnet didn't bother with rubbish like this & just gave customers a decent service at a reasonable price. 

burundi
Dabbler

Did you actually see some perks, I just get a grey placeholders where the perks would be and nothing else.

Sounds like the usual low effort introductory offers to things you sign up for on a monthly basis.  The usual rubbish like wines and such, 25% off a £200k speedboat etc...