cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Charge

ossettbob
Grafter

Phone Charge

I joined Plusnet on 9 November and signed up for 12 month contract. The figure given for Talk Anytime was £3.50. Also, my direct debit advice was for £9.99 which included this amount. I just checked my phone account and it is showing as £4.00 per month. I raised a question through help and support. They told me that e-mails were sent out in September (not much good to me !) to advise of price increase and they told me that advisors I spoke to before I joined Plusnet should have told me about this. I know it`s not a big amount but I feel I was mislead. I think with all the problems I have had so far (this is my 4th problem), I will be glad when my 12 month contract is up and I can move.
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Phone Charge

Hi Bob,
I agree that the advisor telling you about the email in September was pretty pointless as you didn't sign up until after this. However we did have notices during the signup process online that advised of the price increase.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ossettbob
Grafter

Re: Phone Charge

I think the notice must have been hard for me to understand. I did see something about prices increasing but I got the impression that, if you signed up before the deadline given, then your prices were guaranteed. I`ll keep an eye on all your price increases from now on to work out how much I`ve "saved" by transferring to Plusnet instead of taking out new plan with TalkTalk with a vastly larger broadband usage and also if it has been worth all the problems I`ve had with Plusnet so far.