Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not informed that a new contract was rejected

FIXED
Samopn
Hooked

Not informed that a new contract was rejected

I'm really annoyed.

My contract was up so I renewed it online, but had removed the call plan as we never use our house phone for outgoing calls. This made it a really good deal.

The last bill for my old contract  was (reletively) silly expensive and when I called to query it I was told that there was nothing on my account to say that I'd done any sort of renewal so the system had just hit me with the maximum package cost. After politely discussing this with the person on the phone she did some further digging and found that file the renewal of the contract had been rejected as that plan wasn't any longer available.

I'm REALLY annoyed that I wasn't informed in any way that this renewal hadn't gone through - this isn't the way to do business.

So, how can I make a formal complaint about this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 410

Re: Not informed that a new contract was rejected

Fix

@Samopn there's a link to the Complaints code of practice at the bottom of every page on the forum

For convenience it is https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/?_ga=2.214906963.513690297.1691418185-95...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Samopn
Hooked

Thanks... I missed that 😉

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi @Samopn 

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened.

I can see you've now raised a complaint which has gone through to our Customer Advocates team.

They'll be in touch within the next 24/48 hours but if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime let us know 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team